Corel PaintShop Pro Ultimate 2018 is powerful image editing software, providing you with easy ways to transform your photos with customisable filters, restore details and colours with 1 click, convert and adjust RAW images, stack multiple filters together to create unique looks or expand your capabilities with inbuilt backgrounds and more. The software also allows you to optimise images for the web, so you can design your own impressive websites and more.
- This software comes as a boxed disc so you can easily install it to your machine.
- It is compatible for use with your PC running Windows 7 or later.
- This is an outright purchase of PaintShop Pro Ultimate, with no further renewals or subscriptions necessary.
- This program can be installed on 1 PC.
- You can use ON1 Perfect Effects 9.5 to customise your own filters and layer them on top of each other to add depth and drama to your images.
- AfterShot 2 allows you to batch process your photos and organise them with ease.
- The Perfectly Clear 2 SE function allows you to edit your photos with 1 click.
- The Text Wrapping feature allows you to instantly fill a section of your canvas with text and wrap it around images.
- The software includes functionality to achieve more precise corrections and you can define a selection by height and width or with a fixed aspect ratio.
- It supports 4K monitor resolutions so you'll see everything in full HD.
- There are also painting and drawing tools, with a variety of inbuilt brushes so you can get creative on the screen.
- Learn to use the functionality with the inbuilt Learning Centre.
This product is a retail box. Retail box software is sold at retail stores. It comes in a factory sealed retail box with the CD or DVD, plus the software license key and manuals where provided by the software manufacturer. Retail box software comes with full installation support from the manufacturer.
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 with the latest service pack (64-bit or 32-bit editions). For virtualization: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 or later
- Processor: Intel/AMD 1.5 GHz or faster processor with SSE2 supported (multi-core processor recommended)
- RAM: 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Hard Drive Space: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Monitor: 1280 x 768 resolution with 16-bit color display (1366 x 768 resolution with 24-bit or higher color display recommended). Up to 250 DPI supported with appropriate resolution display
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver
- Internet Explorer version 10 or higher
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos