This product is retail box. Retail box software is sold at retail stores. It comes in a factory sealed retail box with the CD or DVD, plus the software license key and manuals where provided by the software manufacturer. Retail box software comes with full installation support from the manufacturer.
Corel PaintShop Pro 2019 Ultimate is a comprehensive photo editing, image management, and graphic design software, along with a bonus pack of four additional programs —PhotoMirage Express, Painter Essentials 6, Perfectly Clear 3.5 SE, and AfterShot 3 for a thorough range of post-production capabilities. The 2019 version of this application sees updates to performance speeds, with faster, more intuitive, and versatile tools, as well as a simplified user experience and a greater range of creative capabilities. Individual tools have been optimized for greater control, including the Crop tool, which now has faster performance along with the ability to apply several enhancement features during the cropping process. Additionally, support has been added for 360 degree imagery along with new brushes, palettes, gradients, patterns, and picture tubes for a richer range of adjustments and effects you can apply to your photos.
- Faster Crop tool performance takes greater advantage of the computer's GPU for 5x more responsive cropping, rotating, and positioning.
- One-Step Photo Fix has been improved for faster processing times and the ability to automatically apply several corrections to an image at once.
- Improved support for 4K content and higher resolution monitors means user interface text will appear larger when necessary for easier navigation.
- Updated compatibility for the latest WinTab-aware graphics tablets as well as Windows Ink for more editing flexibility and control.
- Autosave has been enhanced for fewer interruptions, a more overall subtle experience, and the ability to control the frequency of autosaving.
Simplified User Experience:
- Seamless content and plug-in migration from previous versions lets you easily carry over your settings, plug-ins, brush tips, color palettes, gradients, patterns, textures, and effects via the Import Content from Previous Versions menu option.
- Some of the most often used enhancement features can now be used in conjunction with the Crop tool, including Instant Effects, One-Step Photo Fix, and Depth of Field options, to quicken your editing workflow.
- The user interface text size can now be adjusted, with Small or Large settings, to suit your needs.
- Pic-to-Painting presets make use of Deep Neural Networks to analyze individual images and convert them into digital artworks with the ability to select from a variety of creative presets that mimic well-known painting styles.
- Photographs taken from 360 degree cameras can be edited, straightened with rotation, made to appear level, and you can easily remove and replace the tripod in the image using Magic Fill to produce unique planet-like effects.
- New brushes, color palettes, gradients, patterns, and picture tubes have been added to the 2019 edition for even greater creativity.
Ultimate Bonus Pack
Included with PaintShop Pro 2019 is a bonus quartet of additional applications to further round out your post-production capabilities.
- PhotoMirage Express lets you turn any image into an animation and then share them directly to social media for a more dynamic viewing experience.
- Painter Essentials 6 is a photo-painting software that transforms your photographs into illustrative-styled digital art. Alternatively, you can use a wide range of brushes and other tools to sketch, draw, and paint from scratch, as well as apply various painting styles and effects to your finished works.
- Perfectly Clear 3.5 SE helps to restore detail, color, and other details in a quick and efficient manner. Using a sophisticated set of presets, you can develop a custom look for your photos, comprised of multiple adjustments, and apply this look to groups of images in a single click.
- AfterShot 3 is a dedicated raw file processor for editing and enhancing your photo library. Image adjustments can be made to single files or an advanced batch processing function lets you apply corrections to large groups of photos at once.
- Using PaintShop Pro's Camera RAW Lab, you have complete processing control over your raw files, including the ability to see before and after views and work with a large preview option.
- Multiple exposures of the same scene can be blended using HDR tools for extending the apparent dynamic range and gaining greater shadow and highlight detail.
- Lens Correction tools can be automatically or manually applied to correct distortions, vignetting, and chromatic aberrations introduced by many lenses.
- Scripts allow you to automate repetitive tasks for a faster, more efficient workflow.
- Makeover tools help to eliminate red-eye, blemishes, and unwanted lines, as well as smooth wrinkles, whiten teeth, and even-out skin tones.
- Batch Processing lets you apply the same adjustment to several files at once.
- One Step Photo Fix is a single-click method to automatically apply corrections and Smart Photo Fix lets you apply automatic adjustments with one click, too, but with the ability to fine-tune the suggested settings.
- Crop photos using the range of new compositional guides and also re-orient crooked photos or straighten perspectives.
- Instant, Preset Effect can be quickly applied and have been organized into style categories, such as Artistic, Film Styles, Black & White, and Landscape, for easy access.
- Retro Lab helps to achieve desirable vintage-looking photos by applying color and contrast effects to mimic a lo-fi retro look.
- A Graduated Filter tool lets you quickly and easily add unique color gradient effects.
- The Depth of Field tool lets you apply bokeh effects to mimic the subject isolating look of a shallow depth of field image.
Retouch and Restore:
- Several Selection Tools are available to quickly and easily select various subjects for adjusting, retouching, or copying elements of an image.
- Content-aware editing tools, like Magic Move and Magic Fill, automatically fill-in empty areas of the image once an object has been moved or removed. Object Remover and Clone Brush can also be used to get rid of undesirable imperfections.
- The Fade Correction tool helps to restore the color and contrast from faded photos while a Scratch Remover tool can be used to repair cracks or marks from scans of old prints or negatives.
- A Red Eye tool lets you quickly remove unsightly red-eye effects and replace it with a natural-looking dark gray color.
- A variety of Drawing and Painting tools let you apply a range of illustration effects to your images. Besides the 30 new brushes, you can also import your favorite Adobe Photoshop brushes. Additionally, vector illustration tools also allow you to draw with preset shapes and pens.
- Layers allow you to work in a non-destructive manner and create more complicated photo compositions.
- Text can be added to any image using a range of typography tools, along with the ability to adjust fonts, size, style, alignment, leading, kerning, and apply effects to creatively adjust the look of your text.
Start and Learn
- A step-by-step guided virtual tour can be used to familiarize yourself with the new features and how best to use them in your editing workflow.
- Helpful video tutorial libraries are accessible in the updated Welcome tab, as well as a Leaning Page for additional assistance.
Share Your Photos
- Integrated social media sharing allows you to post your photos and designs directly to Facebook, SmugMug, Flickr, and Google+ accounts from within PaintShop Pro.
- Facial recognition technology helps to identify and tag individuals in your photos for easier photo management.
- Using location tags, you can map your photos to places on a map and share them online.
- Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 with the latest service pack (64-bit or 32-bit editions)
- For virtualization: Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 or later
- For Pic-to-Painting: Windows 10 (64-bit) required
- Intel Core i-series or AMD Phenom II and above
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended for 360 degree photo and Pic-to-Painting plugin support)
- 1 GB of available hard-disk space required (3 GB recommended for Pic-to-Painting plugin support)
- 1280 x 768 resolution with 16-bit color display (1366 x 768 resolution with 24-bit or higher color display recommended). Up to 250 DPI supported with appropriate resolution display
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible video adapter with the latest driver
- Internet Explorer version 10 or higher
- Internet connection required for online features and tutorial videos