Electronic Delivery within 1 Hour during normal business hours Monday - Friday. Orders received after 5pm will be processed the following business day.
Power PDF 3.0 Advanced from Kofax creates secure PDF files from your scanner as well as print commands from Microsoft Office, Corel WordPerfect, and other supported programs. You can drag and drop multiple pages from a source document or select areas of text to add them to a PDF file. In addition to the features in Standard Power PDF 3.0 version, the advanced edition comes with DocuSign for embedding electronic signatures to your documents as well as Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Services support for securing documents with 128-bit or 256-bit AES encryption.
New in Power PDF 3.0 is compatibility with the industry standard PDF 2.0 format, which allows your PDFs to be viewed in nearly all PDF readers. For a more efficient workflow, documents can be created and edited in real time together in Power PDF. Other notable features include the ability to combine all open documents into a PDF with one click, embed MP4 video files, edit right-to-left text, and more.
New in Power PDF Advanced 3.0:
- Support for PDF 2.0- The PDF 2.0 standard focuses on file format, assuring both compatibility and security with programs utilizing and manipulating the file. With Power PDF 3.0, you'll be creating PDFs that are compatible and secure.
- Secure Document Workflow with Integrated DocuSign- Sign, send, and validate documents with DocuSign and Power PDF Advanced. One-click access to sign, initial, and date stamp a document before sending to recipients you define. Send a document for signatures in one click, specifying where recipients should initial, sign, date, and more. With a pre-installed DocuSign root certificate, users can quickly validate PDFs signed with DocuSign through the Security menu in Power PDF Advanced.
- Real Time Collaboration- Documents can be created and edited at the same time in Power PDF, without having to send them back-and-forth amongst various parties, leading to more efficient work.
- Flexibility- With the ability to change the interface to the color that suits you best, you can choose from blue, light gray, dark gray, or the familiar purple. You may also choose to view documents in separate tabs inside one Power PDF window, or to view each document in a separate Power PDF window.
- Combine All Open Documents- Users of Power PDF now have a more efficient way to combine all open documents into a single PDF. You can just click the "Combine All" option on the Home toolbar, and bookmarks will be created from the file names of the original documents.
- Enhanced Conversion Accuracy- Integrated improvements from the latest version of Nuance OmniPage technology provide even better word, number, and layout accuracy.
- Enhanced Text Editing- Improved the capability in Power PDF to separate blocks of text in editing mode.
- Enhanced Website PDF Creation- Turn web pages, or entire sections of web sites, into interactive PDF files with automatically embedded hyperlinks directly from Power PDF.
- Context Sensitive Editing Ribbons- Save time with quick access to settings relevant to what you're currently working on when an appropriate item has been selected.
- Enhanced Page Organization Features- Users can easily swap or duplicate a page, or a range of pages, within the document, from the Document Assembly view.
- Enhanced Pencil Annotations
- Editing pencil drawing annotations is easy and efficient since multiple pencil/stylus drawings are nearby each other and now grouped into a single annotation.
- Embed MP4 Video Files- Power PDF offers the option to insert popular, high quality, compressed video format directly into PDF files, in addition to being able to attach as part of a PDF Portfolio.
- Right-to-Left Text Editing- Allow text and comments in right-to-left languages such as Arabic, Hebrew, and others to be properly edited within Power PDF.
Power PDF Features
- User Experience- Power PDF provides intuitive tools that are similar to a Microsoft Office 2016 ribbon experience and supports touch-enabled Windows 10 tablets and laptops.
- Turn Papers into Accurate PDFs- With one click, scan paper documents to standard image, searchable or editable PDF formats. Scan and highlight important ideas as well as cross out or underline specific statements all in a single step.
- Create PDF Files from Print Tool- Create industry-standard PDF files with security options that are fully compliant and compatible with nearly all PDF viewers. You can even add bookmarks and transfer hyperlinks when creating PDF documents from Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
- Archive Important Emails as PDFs- With Power PDF, you can archive Microsoft Outlook emails and complete email folders as PDF files together with their attachments. Store the converted emails on your computer or document repositories and retrieve them when needed.
- Publish Accessible PDF Files- In some industries and in government work, accessibility is a regulated requirement. Power PDF makes it easy to create PDF files that are accessible to the tools and systems that people with disabilities depend on.
- Don't Retype Your Documents- Don't waste valuable time recreating PDF documents in other applications convert them. Complex layouts with columns, tables, and graphics are accurately reproduced in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Corel WordPerfect documents. You also have spreadsheet control and features to allow you to combine all pages of a PDF document into a single Excel worksheet to eliminate tedious cutting and pasting. You can even select, copy, and convert selected areas of text you need from a PDF document.
- Combine and Assemble Documents- Combine files and remove or replace pages with drag and drop ease. View and select pages from a source document such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPerfect, JPG, BMP, TIF, or XPS to insert into a target document. Drag and drop the pages to add them into the PDF file, then swap or duplicate a page, or range of pages, when needed. Combine all open documents with one-click, and the original file names will become bookmarks in the new PDF. Use batch tools to automate repetitive tasks and improve efficiency throughout the workplace.
- Professional-Looking Documents- Combine any type of file and/or folder into PDF Portfolios that can be viewed with most popular PDF readers. You can even add pictures, graphics, movies, audio, or 3D drawings to PDF documents to communicate your message with attention-grabbing style.
- Connect Your Documents to the Cloud- You can save and access your stored documents in the cloud by connecting directly to online storage websites. This gives you access to your documents anytime, anywhere through the Web, or by the applications of supported mobile devices.
- Speak Your Notes- To save time and increase productivity, use integrated Dragon Notes to speak and see your text created as notes within your PDF without typing.
- Collect Information with Forms- FormTyper automatically converts non-fillable forms into fillable PDF forms that you can complete, save, and email. Create forms from scratch using easy-to-use form drawing tools. Export information in filled-in forms via email or web server, so you can sort, search, and analyze the data using popular database and spreadsheet file types such as XFDF, HTML, XML, TXT, and CSV.
- Ensure PDF/A Compliance- Take advantage of a simplified way to meet PDF/A compliance requirements and ensure that PDF files can be accessed by any PDF reader. Users are notified if a PDF/A file does not meet compliance requirements so they can fix them on the fly. The PDF/A Compliance Checker can analyze PDF files for PDF/A-1a, -1b, -2a, -2b, -2u, -3a, -3b, and -3u compliance.
- Document Management System- Users can save PDFs to popular document management systems (DMS) on premise at your location or located in the cloud. It's easier than ever by accessing them directly from the Open/Save menu or from Internet Explorer. Simplifying this process saves users time while providing them with faster, easier access to the DMS solutions they are already working with.
- Perform Smarter Searches- Search everything in a document even the contents of bookmarks and comments so you're sure to find what you're looking for. Benefit from advanced search functions that list and highlight all instances of found words on the document, so you can locate them easily. Use the intelligent Looks Like Search capability to quickly find content such as phone numbers, email addresses, and Social Security numbers via an alphanumeric pattern rather than exact text. Automatically highlight, cross out or underline search results for faster, easier PDF editing.
- Enhanced Document Security- Utilize Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Services to lock down confidential documents without passwords and apply customized protection for each recipient. Open and work with PDF documents, which were protected with FileOpen DRM, based on granted rights. Add passwords with secure 128-bit or 256-bit AES encryption and permission controls to PDF files to control document viewing, printing, and modification. Use the advanced redaction capabilities to automatically inspect documents and remove sensitive data for safe, secure document sharing. Authenticate document owners using self-signing, Microsoft Crypto or third-party digital signatures. Flatten everything in a document including signatures, stamps, markups, annotations, filled form fields, and graphics for enhanced document security. This feature is especially useful for limiting document modification during archiving or e-filing.
- Supported Operating Systems- Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2
- Memory Requirement- 512 MB (1 GB Recommended)
- Storage Requirement- 700 MB
- CPU Requirement- Intel Pentium 4 and Faster
- Internet Connection Required