This product is OEM Software. OEM software cannot be used as an upgrade; any previous or trial versions of the software must be uninstalled before installing an OEM. The packaging is installation CD & Product Key/Serial Number, no box. OEM Software does not come with installation support from the manufacturer.
Microsoft Office Small Business Edition 2003 is a personal and business productivity solution that enables small-business employees to more effectively manage customers and sales opportunities, create impressive sales and marketing materials, and manage e-mail and share information efficiently and securelyall through familiar, integrated and easy-to-use software. It also provides access to partners and Office Online for additional solutions, training and support.
- Word 2003
- Excel 2003
- Outlook 2003
- PowerPoint 2003
- Publisher 2003
- Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager
- Centralized management of customer and prospect information
- More than 20 preformatted business reports
- Easy-to-use wizards to create e-mail news letters and printed marketing materials
- Free access to business templates, clip art, and multimedia content
- Junk e-mail filtering and blocking of unsafe attachments
Why Small Business Edition?
Microsoft Office Publisher 2003:
Lower marketing costs by creating, designing, and publishing your own marketing materials for print, Web, and e-mail campaigns.
Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 with Business Contact Manager:
Stay organized and increase sales by consolidating, managing, and following up on important customers, business contacts, and sales opportunities.
More Secure, Manageable E-mail:
Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 provides an integrated solution for managing and organizing e-mail messages, schedules, tasks, notes, contacts, and other information. Outlook 2003 delivers innovations you can use to manage your communications, organize your work, and work better with othersall from one place. Outlook 2003 uses an advanced Junk E-Mail Filter, a Trusted Senders List, and other features to better control the junk e-mail messagesor spamyou receive.
Microsoft Office Excel 2003
Enables you to turn data into information with powerful tools to analyze, communicate, and share results. Excel 2003 can help you work better in teams, and help protect and control access to your work. In addition, you can work with industry-standard Extensible Markup Language (XML) data to make it easier to connect to business processes.
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003
Includes more tools to help you create, present, and collaborate on presentations that have more impact.
This is a full oem package including Media & COA license in sleeve.
- Operating System: Windows XP or Vista, Windows 2000 SP3 or later
- Processor: PC with an Intel Pentium 233-MHz or faster (Pentium III recommended), optional installation of Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003 requires a 450-MHz or faster (Pentium III recommended)
- RAM:128 MB or greater, optional installation of Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003 requires 256 MB RAM
- Hard Drive Space: 380 MB of available space, optional installation of Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2003 requires an additional 190 MB of available disk space