Office Professional 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
- Word 2013
- Excel 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- OneNote 2013
- Outlook 2013
- Publisher 2013
- Access 2013
- The latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher.
- Office on one PC for business use.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimized for a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
What's new with Office?
Check off your to-dos faster.
- Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
Simplify how you communicate.
- Get all the latest email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
Take advantage of smarter applications.
- Build a database fast to organize data, accessible anywhere online with Access.
- Make your own professional marketing materials using simple - but sharp - tools in Publisher.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualize data quickly and effectively in Excel.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop
- Edit photos in your documents without leaving Word, Publisher, or PowerPoint
Enhance the visual impact of your Word and Publisher documents or PowerPoint presentations with easy-to-use picture editing tools that let you crop, control brightness and contrast, sharpen or soften and add artistic visual effects.
- Analyze finances at home and work with Excel
Use Sparklines in Excel to create mini-charts that make it easy to highlight trends in expenses at a glance. Use Slicers to dynamically segment and filter PivotTable data to display precisely what you need, and let the improved Conditional Formatting highlight specific items in your data set with just a few clicks.
- Access, edit, and share from virtually anywhere with Office Web Apps
Get things done when you're away from the office, home, or school. Create documents in Office desktop applications, then post them online to access, view, and edit with Office Web Apps from virtually anywhere you have Internet access.
- Create dynamic marketing materials with improved photo tools in Publisher
Get professional results in Publisher with photo tools that let you insert or replace photos easily while preserving your look and layout. You can also preview formatting changes before applying them, add photo captions from a library of layouts, and choose from editing options such as changing the shape of photos, pan, zoom, crop, color, and brightness.
- Build a top-notch database quickly with Access
Start with prebuilt Access templates or select from community-submitted templates and customize them according to the needs of your project to make collecting information and creating reports easier than ever. Use professional-looking data bar charts created with Conditional Formatting to communicate your analysis clearly and easily.
- Organize customer information efficiently in OneNote
Create a digital notebook in OneNote to capture and organize all your important customer information - text, images, video, and audio from documents, Web pages and e-mail messages - in a single, easy-to-access location.
- Track and manage e-mail conversations easily in Outlook
Save time and take control of your e-mail with Conversation View in Outlook. This feature lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy e-mail exchanges with a single click, so you can manage large amounts of e-mail with ease.
- Present from virtually anywhere with PowerPoint
Broadcast your PowerPoint presentation instantly through a Web browser to a remote audience, even if audience members don't have PowerPoint - with Broadcast Slide Show.
This product is retail box. Retail box software is sold at retail stores. It comes in a factory sealed retail box with the software license key and manuals where provided by the software manufacturer. Retail box software comes with full installation support from the manufacturer.
- Operating System: Windows 8, Windows 7, Server 2012, or Server 2008 R2
- Processor Speed: 1 GHz
- Processor Type: x86 or x64 with SSE2
- RAM: 1 GB (2 GB for 64-bit)
- Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- Graphics: 1024x576 resolution w/DirectX 10 and 64 MB video memory
- Browser: IE 8 or higher, Firefox 10.x or higher, Safari 5, or Chrome 17.x or higher
- Other: Internet connection, .NET Framework 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5