Office Home & Business 2016 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with time saving features, a new modern look, built-in collaboration tools, and the power of Outlook for email, calendars and contacts. Create polished documents with the Office applications you know and trust, save them to the cloud, and then edit and collaborate with others in real time using Office Online. Just sign in to Office, and documents, preferences and other settings follow you across your PC, tablet, phone or the web. So anytime, anywhere, you can pick up right where you left off.
What is included?
- Full, installed Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook
- For 1 PC only, business or home use
- Easily save your documents online with free OneDrive online storage, available for all OneDrive users
All-new Office 2016 applications
Office 2016 comes fully loaded with the latest and greatest versions of your favorite applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook. All the tools you know and love, only better.
Tools to boost productivity
You do not need to be a power-user to harness the power of Office 2016. The applications are packed with smart tools that make maximizing productivity a breeze.
Made for teamwork
Built-in collaboration tools enable you to co-author, share and edit documents with ease in Word, PowerPoint or OneNote. Work on the same doc simultaneously whether you are in the same room or across the globe.
Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning.
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features and the new Insights pane shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, Formula Builder, and Autocomplete to save time, so you can focus on insights.
Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
It is your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you are at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.
With Office 365, you get an extra 1 TB of online storage per user so you can access your photos and documents from anywhere, on most devices.
Free Office Online sync with your OneDrive account, so when you are away from your PC you can access, view, edit and share your Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files from any Internet-connected device running a supported browser when you are away from your PC.
- Operating System:
Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- Monitor: 1024x768 or higher
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Other: CD/DVD-ROM, Internet functionality requires an Internet connection, Microsoft account required.