Office Home & Student 2016 is designed to help you create and organize faster with time-saving features, a new modern look, and built-in collaboration tools. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them from anywhere.
Microsoft Office offers flexible and powerful ways to deliver your best work - at the office, at home, or at school. Create standout reports and presentations with tools that help you capture your ideas more creatively. Stay connected to your projects, even when you are away from your computer, with access to Office files via Web browser or Windows phone. Work efficiently with others by sharing, editing, and reviewing files at the same time - even across geographies and time zones. With Office, you are in control, getting things done and producing amazing results however and wherever you work best.
What is included?
- Full, installed Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote
- For 1 PC only, home use
- Store files in the cloud with OneDrive
All-new Office 2016 applications
Office 2016 comes fully loaded with the latest and greatest versions of your favorite applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook. All the tools you know and love, only better.
Tools to boost productivity
You do not need to be a power-user to harness the power of Office 2016. The applications are packed with smart tools that make maximizing productivity a breeze.
Made for teamwork
Built-in collaboration tools enable you to co-author, share and edit documents with ease in Word, PowerPoint or OneNote. Work on the same doc simultaneously whether you are in the same room or across the globe.
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to
features and the new Insights pane shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, Formula Builder, and Autocomplete to save time, so you can focus on insights.
Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
It is your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you are at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.
With Office 365, you get an extra 1 TB of online storage per user so you can access your photos and documents from anywhere, on most devices.
Free Office Online sync with your OneDrive account, so when you are away from your PC you can access, view, edit and share your Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files from any Internet-connected device running a supported browser when you are away from your PC.
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit) , Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Drive Space: 3 GB
- Monitor: 1024x768 or higher
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Other: CD/DVD-ROM, Internet functionality requires an Internet connection, Microsoft account required.