Familiar but Fresh
Windows 10 Home brings the best features of Windows 7 and Windows 8 together. The Start menu is back and combined with live tiles to keep you up to date. Windows 10 features brand new apps like Mail, Photos, Maps, Groove, Movies & TV. OneDrive lets you keep all your information in the cloud so you can access it easily on any Windows 10 device.
No New Hardware Needed
Windows 10 Pro has minimal system requirements that make it easy to install on your current computer. If your computer is running Windows 7 or Windows 8 than you can easily install Windows 10. Automatic security updates keep you up to date and protected.
Please note, if you have Windows Vista or Windows XP installed you will need to do a CLEAN INSTALL before upgrading to Windows 10.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 20 GB
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- A Microsoft account and Internet access
- Display: 1024 x 600 or above