Windows 7 Professional makes it possible to work from anywhere, quickly set up projectors, printers, and networks, and automatic backups ensure your work is safe and secure wherever you are.
Before you buy
Run Upgrade Advisor to make sure your PC is compatible with Windows 7.
Work from anywhere easier
Windows 7 Professional was designed for on-the-go working professionals. Connect to networks in three clicks, automatically find preferred network printers, give professional presentations, and use business programs with Windows XP Mode.
Windows Mobility Center
Keep presentations professional by turning off notifications and screen savers, and change your desktop background with just one click.
Best PC entertainment experience
Watch, pause, and record live TV using Windows Media Center?then take it with you on your laptop, phone, or portable media player. With Internet TV, youll have access to free shows from sources across the web.
Encrypting File System
Protect your files from unwanted access by storing them on your hard disk in an encrypted format.
- Processor- 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86)
- Memory- 1 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk space- 16 GB available disk space (32-bit); for the download version, an additional 3 GB is required
- DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Music and sound require audio output
- DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or later driver
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require advanced or additional hardware.
- Depending on resolution, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware.