Microsoft Office Professional 2007 combines contact management software along with database software to help you save time, stay organized, and deliver superior customer service. Create dynamic documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, as well as develop professional marketing materials for print, email, or the Web.
This software will help you manage sales leads and opportunities better and will help you build databases with no prior experience or technical staff. You'll find that Microsoft Office Professional 2007 helps you get your work done more efficiently and effectively.
Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Includes:
- Access 2007
- Accounting Express 2007
- Excel 2007
- Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager
- PowerPoint 2007
- Publisher 2007
- Word 2007
Work more efficiently and effectively
Office Professional 2007 helps you quickly accomplish routine tasks so you can spend more time with your customers.
- Spend less time learning new software with improved menus and commands that present the tools you need when you need them.
- Find what you need faster and more easily using Instant Search.
- Protect yourself with improved junk mail and anti-phishing filters.
- Produce professional-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations that are publication-ready without spending hours on formatting and refinements.
Schedule tasks in Office Outlook 2007 that also will appear on your calendar.
- Use the new Office Outlook 2007 To-Do Bar that presents a consolidated view of tasks, calendar information, and e-mail messages flagged for follow up.
- Use new templates and tools in Office Word 2007 that make it easier to reuse content, apply professional formatting, and quickly preview changes.
- Use new tools in Office Excel 2007 for filtering, sorting, and visualizing information to help you analyze business data more effectively.
Manage all your customer and contact information in one place
Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager offers powerful customer and contact management. Now you can collect and control all of your customer information and communications in one place so you can stay organized and respond quickly to customers.
- Centralize all contact, prospect, and customer information including communications history, projected sales value, probability of closing, and tasks using Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
- Record all types of communications with each customer in one place including e-mail, phone calls, appointments, notes, and documents.
- Forecast sales and prioritize tasks using the customizable dashboard in Office Outlook 2007 with Business
- Contact Manager.
- Work offline on your laptop or Pocket PC and then synchronize data when you return to the office.
- Track project related information in one place including e-mail, meetings, notes, tasks, and documents and easily assign leads, contacts, customers, and tasks to others using Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
Create professional marketing materials and campaigns in-house
Create and distribute professional and compelling marketing materials and campaigns entirely in-house with Office Professional 2007. Office Professional 2007 enables you to:
- Create and publish a wide range of marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web with your own brand elements including logo, colors, fonts, and business information using Office Publisher 2007.
- Use hundreds of professionally designed and customizable templates, and more than 100 blank publication types provided by Office Publisher 2007.
- Reuse text, graphics, and design elements, and convert content from one publication type to another with Office Publisher 2007.
- Use Office Publisher 2007 to combine and filter mailing lists and data from multiple sources including Office Excel 2007, Office Outlook 2007, Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, and Office Access 2007 to create personalized print and e-mail materials, and build custom collateral such as catalogs and datasheets.
- Create, manage, and track marketing campaigns using Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
- Create more dynamic presentations from an extensive library of customizable themes and slide layouts using Office PowerPoint 2007.
- Create powerful charts, SmartArt diagrams, and tables, and then quickly preview formatting changes using the new graphics tools in Office Word 2007, Office Excel 2007, and Office PowerPoint 2007.
Find, use, and manage information more effectively
Manage business information with new tools for easily creating databases and organizing and visualizing information. Using Office Professional 2007, you can easily create databases from scratch and generate reports with no technology background required.
- Create databases, even if you have no prior experience using Office Access 2007.
- Use a library of predefined database tracking applications for the most common business processes that are included with Office Access 2007.
- Manage Office Access 2007 databases more intuitively using the new task-based user interface and the new datasheet view, which is similar to Excel.
- Create reports in Office Access 2007 with a single click, and use improved tools to filter, sort, group, and subtotal data.
- Filter, sort, graph, and visualize information in Office Excel 2007 using new tools to analyze business information more easily.
- Summarize information and find the answers you need using PivotTable and PivotChart views that are now much easier to create using Office Excel 2007.
This product is OEM Software. OEM software cannot be used as an upgrade; any previous or trial versions of the software must be uninstalled before installing an OEM. The packaging is installation CD & Product Key/Serial Number, no box. OEM Software does not come with installation support from the manufacturer.
- Operating System: Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-64 bit), Windows Vista, Windows XP with SP2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1
- Processor Speed: 500 MHz (2 GHz recommended)
- Hard Drive Space: 2 GB
- RAM: 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
- Other: DVD- or CD-ROM drive, 1024x768 screen resolution, Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Advanced Feature Requirements: Exchange Server 2000 or later, Windows Server 2003 with SharePoint Services, Windows Desktop Search 3.0
OEM "Original Equipment Manufacturer" Software is distributed to companies like Dell, IBM & HP for installation on new machines. The main difference is that OEM can not be used as an upgrade, any previous or trial versions of the software must be uninstalled before installing an OEM. The packaging is typically CD & License, no box. OEM Software does not come with installation support from the manufacturer.