Electronic Delivery within 1 Hour during normal business hours Monday - Friday. Orders received after 5pm will be processed the following business day.
All NEW 2020 Version 19.0 Is Here!
QuickBooks Point of Sale 19.0 is a robust all-in-one POS offering retailers one place to manage inventory more efficiently, accept new payment types,and stay connected with your customers. It's built for your retail business, online and in-store with seamless ecommerce integration, contactless payments, multichannel inventory management, and a whole lot more.
- Accept all payment types including contactless, gift cards, and mobile.
- Real-time inventory updates give you greater control over pricing.
- New hardware is built for maximum power and minimum space, available in more colors and sleeker designs.
- More tablet choices, contactless payments, and a new flip stand to speed checkouts.
- Optional ecommerce integration gives you one place to manage all your business, both online and in-store.
- Scalable to handle large, multi-location retailers
Ring sales and develop customer relationships with one retail pos system. New capabilities give you new flexibility: more tablet options and sleeker, modern hardware enable you to speed checkouts and track inventory accurately anywhere in your store.
- New tablet options mean more ways to manage sales, inventory, and customer data from anywhere in the shop.
- New receipt printer gives you the flexibility to include your website to help build online sales.
- Accept all payment types, including contactless and mobile, so customers can pay the way they want.
- Generate repeat business using detailed customer information to personalize offers and promotions.
QuickBooks Desktop Integration
QuickBooks Point of Sale is designed to sync with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and QuickBooks Enterprise so you can save time and get an accurate, up-to-date financial picture of your business, on demand. Set it up once and the automatic sync does the work for you. Detailed reporting provides in-depth views of all sales and inventory counts.
At the end of your sales day, you can have your Point of Sale sync with QuickBooks Desktop (sold separately) reducing double entries so you save on both time and errors. QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale helps you keep your books updated all year long so that when tax time comes, you'll be ready.
The latest edition of QuickBooks Point of Sale gives you one dashboard with an accurate inventory snapshot in real time, so you can make more profitable decisions. Each sale online or in-store automatically updates inventory in QuickBooks POS, so there's no question about what's in-stock or when to re-order.
- Get inventory updates across all channels with every order, sale, and return.
- Track inventory on multiple levels, such as vendor, department, style, size, and color.
- Identify trends with advanced reporting features.
- Prevent overselling with real-time inventory updates.
Grow With Ecommerce
New ecommerce integration powered by Webgility (sold separately) gives you one place to manage multiple channels both online and in-store. With QuickBooks POS Ecommerce Integration, your entire operation syncs up automatically, so you can expand your sales opportunities online.
- Prevent overselling with automatic inventory sync.
- Get an up-to-date view of online and in-store sales data.
- Manage sales, inventory, and customer activity in one place.
- Works with top shopping carts and popular online marketplaces.
More Ways To Accept Payments
Accept virtually all payment types right in POS including NFC and tap-to-pay options like Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay. Information flows directly to QuickBooks, reducing double data entry and errors. Makes reconciliation easier than ever.
- Use one system to accept mobile, tap-to-pay, and EMV credit and debit cards.
- Choose from flexible payment plan options with competitive rates.
- Accept payments securely, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Take your retail business on the road with mobile payments.
- Save time with seamless reconciliation with QuickBooks financial software.
- 1 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Multiple users: 2.8 GHz processor (3.5 GHz recommended)
- Display: optimized for 1280x768 screen resolution or higher
- 4X DVD ROM drive required for DVD installations (unless user is downloading QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale from Intuit Server)
- Windows 10, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 8.1 (Update 1) all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- At least 4GB of RAM (6-8 GB recommended) for a single workstation installation
- 2.0 GHz processor (2.8 GHz recommended)