QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus 2021 is a subscription accounting software that allow you to organize finances, track performances, and export financial data. QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus and Premier Plus are capable of tracking up to 14,500 customers, vendors, and items. Includes a 2 User license as a 1 year subscription.
What's the difference between QuickBooks Desktop Pro (non-subscription) and Desktop Pro Plus (susbcription)?
QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus allows collaboration with up to 3 users at a time (each sold separately) with user-access levels. Pro Plus 2021 comes with unlimited support and access to QuickBooks experts. Users can also download the QuickBooks Desktop Mobile App to upload and manage receipts using the receipt management tool.
New Desktop Pro 2021 features:
- Improved bank feeds: Import bank feeds faster by automatically categorizing or batch-editing your bank transactions by payees, accounts and classes
- Automatically send statements: Get paid faster with automatic statements sent to customers, tailored to each customer's needs.
- Customize payment receipts: Give payment receipts a more professional look by adding logos and custom formatting.
- Create customer groups: Improve customer communication with rule-based customer groups based on fields like customer type, location, or balance.
- Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (or R2), 2016, or 2019 (Mac users: see QuickBooks Desktop for Mac)
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280x1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings
Integration with other software:
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2013-2019, or Microsoft 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2013-2019, Microsoft 365, Gmail, and Outlook.com, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients. Integration with QuicBooks POS 12.0, 18.0, or 19.0
- Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2020, QuickBooks Mac 2016-2021, Microsoft Excel 2013-2019, or Microsoft 365 (32 or 64 bit)