Electronic Delivery within 1 Hour during normal business hours Monday - Friday. Orders received after 5pm will be processed the following business day.
Convert PDFs from Word, PowerPoint, Excel, or images and back with Kofax Power PDF 4 Advanced features, secure, editable, no monthly fees.
- Easy-to-use, Office-style interface optimized for Windows 10 and touchscreen devices.
- Create and compile PDF files from almost any document or file type, including multiple files into a single PDF.
- Easily convert PDF files to other formats including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, images and more.
- Convert JPG files to PDF or convert PDF to JPG.
- Edit and enhance PDF documents to change text, pictures, add annotations, apply stamps and more.
- Take advantage of cloud connectivity to popular services such as Box, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
- Digital and stamp-based signatures for PDF documents.
- Sign and send PDFs for signature using DocuSign.
- Collaboratively create and edit PDFs in real-time with users on the same network.
- Connect to popular enterprise document management systems such as SharePoint and NetDocuments.
- Redact sensitive information from documents.
- Apply Bates stamping to a single document or a complete set of documents.
- Automate PDF creation jobs using a watched folder.
- 1.5 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of memory (RAM) or greater
- 1 GB of free hard disk space for application files
- Sound card is optionally required to support the Read Aloud functionality
- Mozilla Firefox (version 79, 78.1ESR, 68.11ESR, or later), Google Chrome (version 84 or later), Microsoft Edge (version 79 or later), Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Operating systems- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit editions), Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit editions), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 1
- Server operating systems- Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1