Change the way you edit photos
Experience a powerful, easy to use and learn photo editor and graphic design software packed with free learning tools and creative content.
PaintShop Pro for Business
Today's fast-paced economy means every business, large or small, must master the art of high-impact visual communication to quickly and clearly express ideas. PaintShop Pro is available in download, disc, and volume licensing formats and is fully network deployable.
PaintShop Pro for Education
PaintShop Pro is perfect for learning the fundamentals of photography and design in the classroom. From elementary schools to universities, we're making it easy for students and schools to get ahead by delivering cutting-edge software at the lowest price possible.
See how PaintShop Pro can make a difference for your business
- Make simple adjustments- Prepare images for presentations, reports, blogs or sales collateral with quick fix tools.
- Put it all together- Make pro-quality ads, magazine covers, web and social media graphics with text and composition tools.
- Convey your point- Mark up images, make diagrams and training content, or illustrate reports with intuitive drawing and screen capture tools.
Take advantage of the PaintShop Pro licensing benefits
- Volume Licensing- Corel Transactional Perpetual Licensing offers flexible and affordable per-seat licensing, with quantity discounts and the ability to add or remove seats as you need to.
- Support for virtualization- PaintShop Pro is compatible with Windows Server 2016, making it the perfect fit for any organization in a virtualized environment whether you are hosting locally or in the cloud. Full network deployment and virtualization support is available, all for an exceptionally low price.
- Maintenance- Make the most of your PaintShop Pro investment by taking advantage of Maintenance—the flexible, cost-effective route to software support and upgrade protection. Purchased in conjunction with your product license, Maintenance ensures that your software is always supported, convenient and up to date.
- Supported OS- Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64 bits)
- Hardware Requirements- Celeron G Series RAM 4 GB - HD 3 GB Phenom II RAM 4 GB - HD 3 GB
- Additional Requirements- Internet connection, DirectX 10.0 compatible graphics card, 1366 x 768 monitor resolution, Internet Explorer 10 or later