While it seems easy to simply discard unneeded files on your device using the Recycle Bin and emptying it, you need to do much more to entirely remove data. Leftover traces and data can be recovered by unauthorized people, then used to reveal sensitive information or files.
Hackers desperately try to get into your computer to recover these hidden traces and potentially use them against you. This can be done by even amateur attackers with the use of free tools that scrape your data and collect the residue from previously deleted files. Using this, they're capable of retrieving anything you deleted.
Whether you want to remove files for the sake of making more space on your computer or to get rid of them without a trace, you need an application capable of finding and cleaning everything from your drive. Iolo Drive Scrubber is perfect for the job.
Iolo Drive Scrubber is a military-grade data removal tool that makes it easy to wipe your hard drive clean. With this software, you can ensure that only things you want on your device stay on it. This level of cleaning can't be achieved with any other software - not even with formatting your drive itself.
You might be asking the question - in what situations can you utilize Iolo Drive Scrubber? Here are a few examples of how this software helps you:
- Dispose of leftover files to eliminate the risk of sensitive information such as passwords, company documents, or private files getting leaked.
- Sell or gift your computer with confidence knowing that the new owner won't have any ways to recover old files, potentially stealing your identity.
- Free up space on your hard drive by deleting tons of leftover traces to files you didn't even know your computer stored.
- Purchase Iolo Drive Scrubber Military Grade Data Removal Unlimited from us today and start clearing your computer from unnecessary or dangerous residue.
- Customizable Tools: offer adjustable security levels for wiping the drive, from quick to electron microscopy and magnetic field residue detection shields, giving you total control.
- Fixes frustrating errors, crashes, and freezes:
- Wipe free space: Files previously deleted through the Recycle Bin can be recovered fairly easily. This can be dangerous when these files contain sensitive information. This feature protects users' privacy by ensuring that files previously deleted are irrecoverable.
- Certified virus protection
- Wipes the entire drive: Secure personal information from prying eyes by securely eliminating data before reselling or recycling your PC.
- Data security
- Wipe Any Drive, Format, or File System Runs on any PC from a CD-ROM, no installation required.
- Ongoing privacy protection: With this feature enabled, DriveScrubber will automatically wipe previously deleted data at configurable intervals.
- Includes scalable options: such as batch-wipe, in addition to pause, cancel and resume features, all while leaving drive boot and partition structures.
- Cleans and restores drives: Even drives damaged by stubborn spyware and viruses can be cleaned and restored to near-new conditions.
- Wipe entire drives: From within Windows, DriveScrubber can be used to securely wipe and format entire drives. In fact, it can even be used to securely format and wipe USB drives.
- Military-grade data removal: The secure wiping methods employed by DriveScrubber was originally developed for the US Department of Defence, to eliminate any possibility of recognition
- Fastest, most optimized wipe methods: it strives for maximum speed, power, and stability. Unlike other products, Driver Scrubber uses the fastest, most optimized wipe methods, while maintaining its proven security strength.
- Clean and restore drives: This feature was designed to completely wipe drives that have been infected with viruses, spyware, or other types of malware. After cleaning, previously infected drives are returned to their original, malware-free condition.
- All PCs: For use on all your home PCs unlimited
- Any number of attached drives can be batch-wiped in one complete, unattended process, and all wiping procedures can be paused, canceled, and resumed
- Operating System- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista or XP (SP3)