Electronic Delivery within 1 Hour during normal business hours Monday - Friday. Orders received after 5pm will be processed the following business day.
Maximise productivity and adoption with the best navigation experience
Power PDF Advanced offers a modern, intuitive user interface that is
modelled after the acclaimed Microsoft Office ribbon interface. The Quick
Access Toolbar lets you create shortcuts to frequently used features and
Support for the new industry-standard PDF 2.0 format
The new ISO PDF 2.0 standard focuses on the file format, assuring both
compatibility and security with programs utilising and manipulating the file.
With Power PDF Advanced, you can rest assured that you are creating the
most compatible and secure PDF documents possible.
Sign and send PDFs for signature with DocuSign
Whether you're approving a purchase, closing a sale, or signing an agreement,
It's easy with DocuSign, the leading eSignature service. You can now choose
to sign a PDF or send it to another party for their signature using integrated
Trust the most accurate document conversion solution
Power PDF Advanced precisely recognises scanned text and faithfully
reproduces complex layouts with columns, tables and graphics. It even
includes an OCR proofreader tool to help you see and correct text results,
so the PDF documents are perfectly searchable.
Collaborte in real time when it has to be done right the first time
Documents can be created and edited, together in Power PDF and in real time
with users on the same LAN, without having to send them back-and-forth
amongst various parties, leading to more efficient work.
Combine all open documents in just one click
You can combine all open documents into a single PDF perfect for saving
work and streamlining tasks. Just click the "combine all" option on the Home
toolbar and bookmarks will be created from the file names of the original
- A computer with a Intel Pentium III or higher processor (or equivalent)
- Supported operating systems- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit Editions), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit Editions) with Service Pack 1, Windows 2003, 2008 R, 2012 Server (Citrix, AD, WTS). Applies to Power PDF Advanced only.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or above
- 512 MB of memory (RAM), 1 GB recommended
- 550 MB of free hard disk space for application files plus 50 MB working space during installation
- SVGA monitor with 256 colors, but preferably 16-bit color (called Medium Color in XP) and 800 x 600 pixel resolution
- Sound card is optionally required for using the functionality of the supplied Text-To-Speech Engine
- Windows-compatible pointing device
- CD-ROM drive or web access for installation
- Web access needed for product registration, activation and obtaining live updates for the program.
- To save DOCX, XLSX and PPTX files (for Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013 Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and to use EMC Documentum, Dropbox or Evernote connectors you need Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0. If it is not detected, it is installed with the product. The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 can be installed on Windows XP (it is already part of Windows 7 and 8).