This product is retail box. Retail box software is sold at retail stores. It comes in a factory sealed retail box with the CD or DVD, plus the software license key and manuals where provided by the software manufacturer. Retail box software comes with full installation support from the manufacturer.
Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac is the fastest, easiest and most powerful application for running Windows on Mac without rebooting. Get up and running in minutes and customize to your needs. Easily switch between Mac and Windows applications. Keep the look and feel of macOS or use the familiar Windows desktop. Powerful performance lets you run the most demanding graphical applications without compromise. Quickly switch between a wide array of operating systems, including Windows and most Linux distributions. Includes Parallels Toolbox of 30+ utilities to simplify everyday tasks on Mac and Windows: clean your drive, secure private files, take screenshots or download a video all with a single click. Designed for users who are switching from PC to Mac, and for the home or student user who frequently needs to use non-Mac apps on a Mac. Simple and easy functionality for the first-time Mac user.
- One-year subscription
- Seamlessly run Windows applications and games side by side with macOS applications without slowing down or rebooting your Mac
- Optimized for macOS Big Sur or Catalina with Windows 10; also fully supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Google Chrome and Linux (licenses sold separately)
- Create a virtual machine to efficiently transfer data, share resources, and run multiple operating systems at the same time
- Easily integrate your files between macOS and Windows using copy and paste or drag and drop functionality
- Full native support for Mac computers equipped with either Apple M1 or Intel chips
Whether you need to run Windows programs that don't have Mac versions, or you're making the switch from PC to Mac, Parallels Desktop has you covered.
Run thousands of Windows apps like Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Access, Quicken, QuickBooks, Visual Studio, even graphic intensive games and CAD programs without compromising on performance.
- Works with OS X, Windows 10, 8.1, and 7, Linux and Unix, and macOS Server.
- USB, USB-C, Thunderbolt and FireWire devices connect with Windows. Pair your Bluetooth devices including stylus pen and printer to work with both Windows and macOS.
- Reuse your existing Boot Camp installation. Converting a virtual machine from Boot Camp is easy, just follow our installation assistant at startup (Intel only).
- Share files and folders, copy and paste images and text & drag and drop files between Mac and Windows applications
- Over 30 one-touch tools clean your drive, take screenshots, download a video, and more all with just a single click.
- Optimized for the latest Windows 10 updates and macOS 11.1 Big Sur.
- Parallels Desktop lets you use Windows side-by-side with macOS on your Mac without rebooting.
- A Mac computer with Apple M1, Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, Core i9, Intel Core M or Xeon processor
- macOS 11.1 Big Sur, macOS 10.15 Catalina, macOS 10.14 Mojave or macOS 10.13 High Sierra. DirectX 11 requires at least macOS Mojave 10.14
- Minimum 4 GB of RAM, 16 GB is recommended
- 600 MB for Parallels Desktop application installation
- Additional disk space for the guest operating system (at least 16 GB is required for Windows 10) Note: If you don't have Windows, Parallels Desktop can help you download and install Windows 10.
- SSD drive is recommended for better performance
- Apple M1 chip GPU, Intel, AMD Radeon, or NVIDIA graphics card
- Internet connection for product activation, updates, and select features
- Supported Guest Operating Systems- Mac with Intel Processor: Windows 10 (recommended), Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2019; Mac with Apple M1 Processor: Only ARM versions of operating systems are supported.
- Windows 10 on ARM Insider Preview, Ubuntu 20.10, 20.04, Fedora Workstation 33-1.2, Debian GNU/Linux 10.7, Kali Linux 2021.1
- Parallels Desktop for Mac emulates PC hardware, so operating systems that are not present in this list may work as well