With Roxio Toast 15 Titanium for Mac from Corel, you can manage your digital media how you want. With the ability to capture, copy, convert, share, and burn your existing digital files, you can take them with you nearly anywhere you go. Roxio Toast 15 Titanium also supports up to 2x faster video conversions as well as the ability to convert video for both the iPad or iPhone. Other compatible video formats include DivX Plus HD, MKV, Elgato Turbo.264 HD, and the option to export video to Adobe Flash. When finished formatting and converting your media, you can easily share it to Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo, or drag and drop your files to a CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc.
Live Screen Capture
- Record content directly from your screen, then edit, save and share it as a video complete with voiceover.
Capture Web Video
- Save streaming web video from web sites and burn to DVD for viewing on your big-screen TV. Toast can even send it automatically to iTunes for syncing with
your favorite device.
Rip Audiobook CDs for Your iPad
- Rip audiobook CDs to iTunes, with chapters, pause/resume support and variable playback speeds. Convert files for use on your iPad, iPhone, or your other
Capture HD Video
- Toast allows you to capture video from your AVCHD camcorder, with no lengthy imports, and just about any HD video source. Burn HD content on standard DVDs
to play on Blu-ray players.
Extract & Edit Video Clips
- Extract video clips from your home DVD movies and convert them to view and share on the playback device of your choice. Trim start and end points, remove
unwanted segments in the middle of video clips before export, or even apply audio effects.
One-Click Disc Copies
- Copy CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs with one click. Copy Mac OS, Toast, and other disc image formats. Mount disc images directly from Finder.
Custom DVD Compilations
- Create custom DVD compilations with up to 4 hours of DVD video on a single disc. Choose the individual DVD movies, audio and languages you want, while
maximizing available disc space and video quality.
Copy DVD Video
- Copy large DVD-Video discs to DVD discs with Fit-to-DVD. Copy and preserve DVD subtitles when moving to iPad and iPhone.
File Recovery for Damaged Discs
- Recover previously unreadable files from damaged discs and copy them onto a new disc along with a list of unrecoverable files.
Save Time with Custom Video Profiles & Presets
- Enjoy a broad selection of included video presets for a variety of mobile devices, or save custom video profiles to quickly export video to a device of
Up to 2x Faster Video Conversions
- VideoBoost technology takes advantage of the unused processing power in NVIDIA graphics cards to supercharge video exports for your favorite mobile
Video Quality Preview
- Preview a short clip of your video at selected quality settings in just seconds to ensure the optimal video quality. In Toast 15, you can set preview
durations, start points, and even save them to your desktop.
Convert Video for iPad or iPhone
- Convert video from the web, EyeTV tuners, Flip Video Camcorders, and DVD-Video for playback on the iPad, iPhone and more.
- Schedule video conversion projects to run when you are away from the computer, and even pause and resume conversions already in progress.
- Includes support for DivX Plus HD, MKV, and Elgato Turbo.264 HD accelerator hardware. Export to video for Adobe Flash with an automatically generated HTML
- Post your video directly to YouTube, Facebook, or Vimeo in one step to share with friends, family and the world. In just a click Toast will even
automatically tweet your YouTube and Vimeo video links.
HD Video Playback on Mac
- Play back High Definition DVD-Video discs created with Toast on your Mac.
Share on Both Mac and PC
- Create hybrid discs with content unique to the Mac or PC-including custom icons, background images, and discs that autorun on PCs. Create cross-platform
photo discs for easy sharing.
- DiscCatalogMaker makes it even easier to catalog your discs. Then you can quickly browse the files and folders of your catalogued discs, and search by all
or part of a file or folder name.
Drag, Drop, Burn
- Toast 15 is a fast and easy way to burn your music, video, photo and data files on to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc for both Mac and PC. Archive up to 50GB on
high capacity Blu-ray Discs.
Unleash Your HD Videos
- AVCHD Archive makes it one-step simple to back up an entire camera of HD video to disc and automatically keep a preview version on your Mac for easy
Easy Search and Fast Retrieval
- Automatically catalog your discs as you burn with photo thumbnails saved on your computer, you can preview the contents of your discs and find any file or
photo without the disc in the drive.
Burn HD Content on Standard DVDs
- Easily burn HD videos on standard DVDs that will playback on Blu-ray Disc players, no plugin required.
Audio Disc Spanning
- Audio Disc Spanning lets you span audio CD projects across multiple discs, and customize your tracks and discs for the perfect music mix.
Every File at Your Fingertips
- Toast convenient Media Browser includes file browsing, Spotlight search, browsing iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, Aperture and now Lightroom support.
Smart Folder Synchronization
- Sync up folders bi-directionally between multiple computers, network volumes, or external hard disks. You can even create bootable clones of any Mac
This product is a retail box. Retail box software is sold at retail stores. It comes in a factory sealed retail box with the CD or DVD, plus the software license key and manuals where provided by the software manufacturer. Retail box software comes with full installation support from the manufacturer.
- Operating System: Mac OS 10.7 or higher is required for Live Screen Capture and other functionality
- Processor: Intel processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Drive Space: 1 GB
- Other: Internet connection, DVD-ROM drive