Manage your business with Sage 50 Pro Accounting. It is the right fit for small businesses that have one company, one location, and one user and need a dynamic accounting and business management solution. Efficiently track sales, expenses, and taxes, control cash flow and costs and manage projects and inventory.
Sage 50 Accounting (formerly Simply Accounting) is easy-to-use accounting and business management software that provides you with the tools you need to manage your financial transactions and streamline your operations. It allows you to understand your customers, expenses and cash flow so that you can better run and build your business.
- Business management and accounting for businesses with one user, company, and location
- First customer support case by phone or online chat is free within 60 days of product registration (Support specialists reserve the right to limit calls or online chat sessions to one hour)
- 60-day risk-free guarantee. Return Sage 50 Accounting 2018 to Sage within 60 days of purchase with the original dated receipt for a full refund. Call Sage at 1-888-222-8985.
- Includes introductory course. New customers get online access for 12 months. In-product demonstrations show how easy it is to get your business started with Sage 50. (Learn the Basics online course through Sage University. Redemption details are provided after product registration.)
This product is a retail box. Retail box software is sold at retail stores. It comes in a factory sealed retail box with the CD or DVD, plus the software license key and manuals where provided by the software manufacturer. Retail box software comes with full installation support from the manufacturer.
- Processor operating at 1.0 GHz or higher (2.0 GHz recommended)
- 4 GB RAM. Recommended 6 GB RAM
- 2 GB hard disk space (additional 1 GB needed for installation)
- Latest version of Internet Explorer
- Microsoft supported version of Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 (with the latest updates from Microsoft)
- 256-colour or higher SVGA monitor, minimum resolution of 1024 x 768
- CD-ROM drive
- Forms that can be sent by email require MAPI or SMTP-compliant email client, Internet connection, email service, and word processor
- Word and Excel integration requires 32-bit versions of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016
- Multi-user (Premium and higher) optimized for Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. Dedicated server recommended: Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Small Business Server 2008, Windows Small Business Server 2008 R2.
- Conversion: Converts all data from previous versions of Sage 50 starting with Sage 50 Accounting Release 2014.0. However, it is not possible to convert to a lower-level version or edition. To convert data from an older version, contact Sage Customer Support.